1. Identity of the owner of the present web.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of www.elmundoclick.com is JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PLAYMOBIL WEBSITE. SIMPLY THE WEB SITE OF A FAN AND COLLECTOR OF THESE TOYS.
c/. AVDA. AL VEDAT, Nº 25-3º 46900 TORRENT-VALENCIA
2. General conditions of use of this website
Access to this website confers you the status of “User”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published in www.elmundoclick.com at the time you access the web. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use each time he/she intends to access and use the services provided through this website, as they may undergo modifications.
2.1.-Object and scope of application
The present general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of www.elmundoclick.com as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2.-Conditions for access and use of services
1. At all times, the User must make lawful use of the services of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
2. The User guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and updated. It will be the sole responsibility of the User to immediately notify JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA of any changes that may occur in the information provided.
3. The User will abstain from: introduce viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; capture data included in this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; perform actions through the services included in this website that may damage the intellectual property, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; perform actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights.
JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.elmundoclick.com, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in the website are protected by copyright.
In any case access or browsing www.elmundoclick.com , implies waiver, transfer or license all or part of JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA for personal use to the user on their intellectual property rights and industrial.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, all or part of the contents of www.elmundoclick.com., without express written permission of, JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA constitutes an infringement of their intellectual property rights and / or industrial.
4. System of liabilities and guarantees.
JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the website and the absence of viruses and harmful components, however can not be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services available at www.elmundoclick.com ; (b) the absence of errors in such content and the correction of any defects that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on www.elmundoclick.com ; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; (e) damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.elmundoclick.com.
2. The User will be the only responsible before third parties, of any communication sent personally or in his name to www.elmundoclick.com, as well as of the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this web.
JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to www.elmundoclick.com for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement without prior notice. Whenever circumstances permit, JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA will publish on its website, with sufficient notice, a notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of services.
4. Links to other web pages that may exist in www.elmundoclick.com may lead to websites for which JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA assumes no responsibility, since it has no control over them, being its purpose, inform the user of other sources of information, so the user accesses under its sole responsibility to the content and conditions of use governing the same.
JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA is not responsible for the use that users may make of the content and services included on its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that the Users may make of the contents and services referred to, are in accordance with these general conditions of use, nor that they do so in a diligent manner.
5. Duration and modification.
5.1. JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes on www.elmundoclick.com. It may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, may change, delete or add content and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time the User accesses www.elmundoclick.com will be understood to be in force, so the User must periodically read these conditions of use.
5.2. Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationship established between JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA and the User shall be governed by the provisions of current legislation on applicable law and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, JOSE MIGUEL MEDINA SILLA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.